Introducing the Snowplow Writers Program
Snowplow’s user and customer base is diverse and knowledgeable and always teaching us new things. Snowplow users provide an endless source of innovation and ingenuity when they tell us about how they implement Snowplow as part of their data analytics solution. We also hear from the majority of customers that one thing that they’d appreciate is learning about other people’s experiences with Snowplow and how they tackle data analytics and engineering challenges overall.
Sharing your story: The Snowplow Writers Program
Well, we’re listening. The demand for more real-world Snowplow use cases and stories has prompted us to take action and start a program for our users and customers - the Snowplow Writers Program. We’ll provide the platform (our blog, among other potential placements) and the exposure (sharing through our channels) as well as advisory/review help and some Snowplow goodies to boot. All you need to do is write and share your stories with us.
What we’re looking for
Could this be you? We’re looking for users with firsthand experience with implementing and running a data analytics platform, of which Snowplow is a part of their data stack. We’d like to hear about the whole process from people who are excited to share their story with others. Maybe you have a few top tips, a cautionary tale of what to avoid, or some vital wisdom.
- Keen to tell the story of how you brought your data stack together (and how Snowplow contributes)
- Interested in the technical aspects of Snowplow
- Able to relate how Snowplow impacted your business
- Comfortable sharing your experiences and that of your team
What’s in it for you?
While there are plenty more details on the program landing page (where you’ll sign up), here’s the low-down:
- Give us your Snowplow or broader data infrastructure and analytics content; we will publish and promote.
- In addition to helping you get your story publication-ready, we will publish on our blog and plug it far and wide across all our externally facing channels to help you build a wider audience and thought-leadership profile.
- For sharing your Snowplow heroics with the world, we’ll hand over some exclusive Snowplow swag.
Sign up to be a Snowplow writer
If all of this sounds like it’s up your alley, and you’d like to contribute, head on over to the Snowplow Writers Program sign-up page and let us know you’re ready to get started.