Last updated: 10 June 2015
We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Snowplow website. This includes:
- Your IP address and details of the web browser you use;
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques;
- Information you submit through forms on our website, including your email address.
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by analyzing how you use it;
- Respond to any requests, questions or feedback you send us.
We can’t personally identify you using your data, unless you submit a form that contains personally identifiable information (PII). We use PII to respond to your requests, questions and feedback. We don’t use PII to improve our website.
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely within our control, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.